A core approach to fulﬁlling our mission is to bring people together to exchange ideas and discuss opportunities to advance science for the beneﬁt of humanity. We include people with different backgrounds and experiences to enrich the conversations and contributions to all meetings organized or funded by The Kavli Foundation. In addition, we ask that all meeting participants adhere to the following principles and practices:
- WELCOME, INVITE AND INCLUDE ALL PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE.
- BE PRESENT.
- LISTEN RESPECTFULLY AND ACTIVELY.
- VALUE DIVERSE PERSPECTIVES.
- RESPECT CONFIDENTIALITY.
- ACT IN A PROFESSIONAL AND EQUITABLE MANNER.
- BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS.
- REPORT ANY CONCERNS OR MISCONDUCT.
The Kavli Foundation has an anti-harassment policy. Report any misconduct or concerns to Kavli Foundation staff and/or meeting organizers.